As the title says, this is a music system that should solve all your music-related troubles. It also comes with a handy universal slider, that doesn't necessarily have to be used for volume control only (mostly commented as well!). The configuration screenshots above, the demo, and the feature list below should give you a better idea of what this is.
- Specify music sets per room
- Cross-fading music between rooms if the music is different
- A commented universal slider together with an example for volume control
- Mode switching also with fades - good for battle music!
- Cross-fading can be completely tweaked and even turned off
- Four example loop tracks that may be used in whatever way you want
- Robustness, will always play what it is supposed to play
How to use:
- Buy the asset
- In GM:S, go to the Marketplace Beta roll-down menu and select "My Library".
- Click the "Add to Project" button next to my asset and add at least the music_controller object.
- Put the music_controller object in the very first room of your game.
- You can tweak the sets per room in the Room Start event of the music_controller object. If a room has no sets configured it will play no music, and any existing music will fade out smoothly. PLEASE CHANGE THE DEFAULT TRACKS IF YOU DID NOT ADD THEM, AND THE DEFAULT ROOM NAMES TO SUIT YOUR OWN!!
- You can control volume with music_controller.music_volume and store it in global.music_vol as config value.
- You can change the mode by changing music_controller.mode to 1, 2, 3 or 4 (or higher if you have more modes configured).
- Should you run into issues or bugs, contact me at the support e-mail provided.
- The asset is mostly commented, but if you have more specific questions let me know please!
- The asset has been tested on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, please report issues with other operating systems.
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Age Rating: None
GMS1 - Version 1.0.1. Published March 22, 2015
*Patched up a possible leak that could clog up the audio system in the long run.
Loading, please wait
What is the issue?
Loading, please wait