Read The Forum Post !
What is Texas Hold'em
Texas hold 'em is a variation of the card game of poker. Two cards, known as the hole cards, are dealt face down to each player, and then five community cards are dealt face up in three stages.
About the asset
An advanced and outstanding Texas Hold'em asset that includes everything from the most popular poker game "Texas Hold'em", from the cards evaluation to poker bluffing to the tiniest detail. This asset is dedicated to provide you with all what you need to know about creating a poker game, involving an advanced AI along with poker bluffing to make it as realistic as possible.
- HD & gorgeous graphics
- Minimum of 2 players and maximum of 5 [ You can edit it to add more ]
- Super advanced AI
- Poker Bluff
- Game actions including
- Dealer, small blind, big blind, and under-the-gun.
- All Texas Hold'em stages
- Advanced and decent showdown.
- Evaluate the winner
- Split pot
- This asset includes all Texas Hold'em evaluations, (from lowest to highest):
- High cards
- One pair
- Two pairs
- Three of a kind
- Four of a kind
- Straight flush
- Royal flush
- Third-party handy scripts
- Well commented codes
- Many more...!
Texas Hold'em HD (1280x720)
Feedback regarding the design, gameplay, and performance is very welcome. Have fun!
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement. If you found an error in my code, please contact me.
Check out my other assets!
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Age Rating: None
GMS1 - Version 1.4.3. Published March 23, 2018
- Fixed the "All-in" bug occurred by the "Check" action
Changes in 1.4.2
- Players cannot check in the pre-flop stage
- Players now react to All-in and respond to it by going all-in, call if they have more money, and fold
- You can now Bet 5, Bet 10, or Check if you are the first to play
Changes in 1.4.1
- Fixed "Straight" function now it supports "A-10-J-Q-K" sequence!
Changes in 1.4.0
- Fixed "Pairs", now the player with higher pair wins. for example pair of "Kings" is better than pair of "Queens"
- Added "f_pairs_control" script that solves the pairs problem
- Fixed "Error: Can not resize a grid with a dimension of <=0"
- Fixed "f_fold(big_blind) index isn't found" error
- Fixed "Next Turn" when the last player "All-in"
- Fixed "ds_grid_delete_row" function
- Re-wrote the "Showdown" function now it is accurate and shorter than the old one
- Re-wrote AI, now players have new tactics to take and they won't unfold unnecessarily
- Added "Poker Bluff", now players can bluff!
- Optimized most of the scripts and codes and improved the game speed and evaluation
- Commented and documented most of the scripts
- Removed debugging scripts and codes to remove confusion
- Removed unnecessary codes and functions
- Cleaner codes
Loading, please wait
What is the issue?
Loading, please wait