Collection of 10 of my previous projects that were made in GMS 1.4 ported to GMS2.
- Klondike Solitaire Engine
- 2048 Engine
- Video Poker Engine
- TriPeaks Solitaire
- Calculation Solitaire
- 'WildEights' Solitaire
- 'Pick-5 Poker' Solitaire
- 11s Up Solitaire
- Poker Hands Counter
- Count Low to High
You can select and launch a project from the menu/start room (keyboard keys: left/right - Enter to select).
- Probably the most complete and best project of the bunch. Features full animations, sounds, ability to select game number/seed within the game, hint system, all standard Klondike rules are implemented, select between 1 through 5 cards deal. Ability to drag cards, 1 click autoplace etc.
- 2048 Engine. Array-based so move board as fast as you want without issues. Fully animated, save/load, score, high score, ability to continue after 2048 reached etc
Video Poker Engine:
- Old project but I think it's still pretty good. Recreates the look and feel of a real machine fairly well. Included are multiple variations such as "Jacks or Better", "Deuces Wild" etc
- I think this was my first card project. Fairly basic but functional. It's pretty small so good project for beginners.
- Classic arcade style solitaire game. This was also an early project. Remove cards by picking a card one value above or below as the pile card. Click on pile for new card if no move is available. Press down for autoplay (autoplay doesn't play optimally however and you score less points when you use it).
'Pick-5 Poker' Solitaire:
- Arcade style solitaire. Pick five cards and try to make poker hands as fast as possible until the time is up and go for the high score as you complete rounds (top 10 high scores are saved).
- Another arcade style solitaire game. Place cards on top of another. Same suit adds points. Different suit of the same value (ex: 9 spade on top of 9 diamond) raise multiplier. Also saves top 10 scores. Shares a lot of code with Pick-5 Poker.
Poker Hands Counter:
- Not really a game, more like a demo. Makes poker hands and counts how many of each type of hands were obtained. You can adjust how many hands are made per seconds (shown on screen and calculated based on time). On my ~6 years old PC I reach about 8000 hands per second but you could probably reach like 25,000+ per second on a recent PC (you'd have to change the '200' speed cap and raise it to something like 500 first though). You can also select on which hand type it stops automatically. I've checked online and the % are around what you'd expect.
- Also known as Ace Solitaire and probably of bunch of other names. Another arcade type solitaire.
Count Low to High:
- A small short term memory game
1.0.17 "Klondike Engine" Changes
"Height" variable added to card object. Now features a nice little animation where when you pick a card or cards you see the cards being "lifted" in the air with the shadow underneath moving in relation to the height of the card. Only affects draw, does not actually change the x and y position of the card instance.
Added an auto-move waste cards code. This is only used to make it easier to see in some cases what are the next waste cards.
Shadow for the reserve (depending on height).
Note: this projects has only been tested for Windows. I can't guarantee it will work correctly for other platforms.
For anyone that has bought or downloaded any of the GMS1.4 project individually in the past: you should still be able to re-download any assets you've bought previously by going in your marketplace history.
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Age Rating: None
GMS2 - Version 1.0.17. Published January 7, 2019
Loading, please wait
What is the issue?
Loading, please wait